Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

(Kind of) P-Day 22 February 2012

Good morning family from what has been a Carnaval-filled Guayaquil the last three days! What did that mean for us? Locked up in the house! NO!!! Well, luckily we have been given a little time this morning to write a little! I was going to send some intense pictures I was able to take of a storm that rolled in right after I had finished writing you last Monday, but due to the short time we have, I'll get those sent this upcoming Monday.

Not much happened this week in our sector, yet again, although there is a former missionary who finished his mission last week in Bolivia, and he is very willing to help us out here in Puerto Nuevo. That is giving us a big boost, as we'll be able to find and teach more people with his help. With this week being cut short a little due to Carnaval, we have a lot to do and less time to do it! We'll be having a baptism this week, the sister of Jose Luis, Yamilet. We're pretty excited to be having the baptism, but there's a few important things we've got to do before Saturday rolls around, and seeing as we're already Wednesday, wow, time is passing by quickly!

Enough with our sector, and I have just a little time to reply about Elder Herrera. He is super funny and keeps me laughing every day. He does in fact speak a little English, and he has a good accent too! 

And no, I hope it's not time for me to get transferred again! I'm happy where I'm at for the moment!

Time is about up, I'll write more next Monday!

Love you all!

--
Elder Garrett Cederquist
MisiĆ³n Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment