Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Sunday, November 4, 2012

17 Sep 2012

Hello family once again from a super sunny Guayaquil, where I'd guess it's
around 90ºF! The climate is starting to heat up again here in Ecuador, so
while you all cool down, we're heating up, even though it's heated up every
day here! I mentioned last week that we're working in two wards, and that
our success has gone up lately, even more this week as we will be having a
baptism in the Porvenir Ward. I'll be honest, when we started working in
two wards, I wasn't sure how things would go, having to divide our time and
all, but now I'm happy to be in two sectors, that's how our success has
gone up, go figure! Funny how things like that work out! Last Friday we
kind of had a conflict with our lunch appointments. We ate with the family
in our sector, and we went to bring the other lunch in tarrinas (plastic
containers), when that family served us lunch as well! I was rather full,
but grateful afterward!

It's hard to believe how fast the time is coming to an end, each week seems
shorter and shorter! Here soon I should be getting more information about a
return date, how I'm getting back and all that good stuff! I'm glad to hear
everyone is doing alright and that you're keeping busy! Did you get any
photos of the RSL Meet the Team? Send me some! Tell everyone back that way
I say hi!

Espero que tengan una buena semana, y que todo les vaya bien!

Les quiero mucho, hasta la próxima semana! ¡Chao!

-- 
Elder Garrett Cederquist
Misión Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment