Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Monday, November 5, 2012

5 Nov 2012 I have a return date!

Hello Family! And November too! I can't quite grasp that it's Monday again,
but indeed it is! This week flew by incredibly fast! I suppose that's for
the fact that the weeks I have left here in Ecuador stand in the single
digits now, nine (9) to be exact! That's also a fact that surprises me,
likely all of you as well! November will shortly become December!

This week was going pretty good for us, until yesterday, when several of
our investigators left on vacation, meaning they didn't show up for church.
They had baptismal dates for this Saturday, the 10th, but they still lack
one church attendance, so we'll have to shoot for the 17th for them. But I
feel confident in that they will be baptized. We are also working with some
others as well, preparing them for baptism later this month.

Elder Coy and I decided to go running in the mornings, but can I tell you
how out of shape I felt after running Saturday morning for a mere 20
minutes? Whew, that was a wake up call! Today's run was a little better on
me, so I'll have to keep that going to get back into shape!

Well, the weather has been partly to mostly cloudy this week, with the sun
always sneeking a peek to warm things up! Soon enough the rainy season will
be upon us again, time to prepare the umbrellas!

That's about it for this week, boy the time is just going by so fast! So
much to do in so little time!

I love you all, have a fantastic week! Un abrazo para todos!
Go RSL!

-- 
Elder Garrett Cederquist
MisiĆ³n Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment