Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Monday, May 2, 2011

2 May 2011 from Machala

Hello family! Sorry if this seems short, but we're going to the Temple in Guayaquil today so we're limited on time!

Everything is still good here in Machala, especially the weather. It's starting to cool down and I've heard it gets into the mid 60's some days! That is a welcome sign! Our investigators are doing good as well. We have some great people who know with all their hearts that this is the true Church!

I was meaning to send pictures today, but with the limited time, I'll send them next week, I promise! 
I am very surprised to hear the news about Bin Laden. I guess you could say that was very unexpected! The world is much safer now, well, at least we can hope so!

Sorry for not responding to all the questions you've asked! But to answer one, the fruits here are very fresh and delicious! Especially bananas! Oranges too! 

I'll get some great photos of the Temple today and tomorrow and I'll be sure to send them to you!

Thanks for your weekly letters, I always feel good after reading them!!!

Oh yeah, I love the picture of you all at the RSL game! It definitely made me smile!

I love you all! Tell everyone hi! More next week (I promise!)
 
On Sunday 8 May I will call hopefully around 630 or 7 pm here (430 or 5 there in Utah). I forgot to add that in the first email! Sorry! Talk to you on Sunday!

Love you all!
--
Elder Garrett Cederquist
MisiĆ³n Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment