Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Monday, August 27, 2012

27 Aug 2012 Happy 21st Birthday!

¡Hola familia y a todos que leerán este correo! ¡Gracias por desearme un
Feliz Cumpleaños!

Hi everyone! Yep, according to all the mail I've gotten today, it's my
birthday! Woo hoo! No worries, I didn't forget! It's been a good day today,
even better because it's P-Day, a good way to celebrate a birthday! I was
able to buy a nice ice cream cake along with some ice cream, because who
doesn't love ice cream? So I'll be able to have a nice treat later on! Some
members of the ward here have also said thay have a birthday treat for me
as well, so I'll find out later on!

Well, I told you all last week I'd have news about a new companion, well,
the news is that I still don't have a companion, and continue working in a
trio, which has been alright for me. I've also been able to go with members
of my ward to work in my sector, because being in a trio means working in
two sectors! And I'll tell you, that gets to be really tiring walking back
and forth all day! So I'm taking advantage that there are several members
of the ward who are preparing themselves to go on a mission to be able to
work more in my sector. I consider it a good pre-mission training!

I'll keep it short for this week, but thanks for all the birthday wishes,
I'll make sure to enjoy the goodies I have tonight!

I love you all, take care, have a fantastic week!

--
Elder Garrett Cederquist
Misión Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment