Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

14 May 2012

 Hey family, long time no talk to!

Well, this week's entry will be rather short, as I talked to you all yesterday! Yes, we did have the two confirmations yesterday as I mentioned, so that makes the lucky number 21 in confirmations for me! Attached are some pictures of the baptism and some others I've been able to snap in the last couple of days of the amusement park that is, well, was by our house. It's being taken down as I write this, so everything should be normal by tonight! Ah, the picture with the car and the singing kid I talked about is also there, the kid is kind of hard to see as the car is blocking him out. Elder Castillo was making fun of the kid, saying he was crazy, But the pictures I have there are pretty interesting, so I hope you enjoy them!

The only bad thing about having the two baptisms is that were really low, almost out of investigators, so this week we have to find a lot of new people to teach to keep our heads above water! So that's the goal for this week!

Not much else to write, but you all know how everything is going!

More next week!

I love you all!

--
Elder Garrett Cederquist
Misión Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

The Music Car


No comments:

Post a Comment