Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Friday, June 29, 2012

25 June 2012

Guten tag familia! Wow, sounds like another great week has passed by for all of you, and it was a pretty swell week for us as well! The baptisms I mentioned we were going to have this week happened last week, after a clarification of some things with our leaders. It's always nice to be able to have everyone on the same page! The only bad part is that we don't have many people to teach, but that's not a problem that lasts too long, as we'll be finding some new people in this week. It's been quite a good little run over the last few weeks with having a few baptisms, meaning there's been lots of blessings as well. So we hope to be keeping all the success up in the upcoming weeks!


Wow, a lot of wildfires lately, huh? It is that time of year again, hope everything isn't going too crazy there! Sounds like it's pretty hot there, too, near 100 degrees! Wow! I'll take the weather here in Ecuador for the moment! Thanks for the update on Nana and Papa, I'll definitely keep them in my prayers this week, and you all as well that your trip will go just fine! Please send me a lot of pictures! :) I've even attached one so you can show everyone I'm doing just fine! Yes, I'm a little jealous, just so you know! :)

Last week we weren't able to hear from a General Authority, the chance we'll be able to is some time in July, so stay tuned for news on that! And can you believe next week is July! AAAAAAAH! That means I'll hit the 18 month mark! Wow, another month is down (almost)! Lots to do in a little time!

Well, I love you all, have a fantastic week! Talk to you all this time next Monday!
--
Elder Garrett Cederquist
MisiĆ³n Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment