Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Monday, January 7, 2013

17 Dec 2012

¡Hola familia desde una Santa Rosa muy caliente! This last week it has gotten pretty hot here in Santa Rosa! Ah yes, before I start off! ¡Feliz Cumpleaños a Kyley! Hope you have a great day!

This week was really great! We managed to pull off two baptisms this Saturday, we were going to have a third, but we'll have it this week if all goes according to plan! We had the baptisms of our "golden family" Mercedes and Fernanda. What a spiritual experience it was, tears were falling from some people's eyes. I wasn't one of them, but I sure felt a strong presence of the Spirit there! That is one great experience that I won't forget, and it is a good way to be winding down the mission! Now we're basically back to step one again, as some investigators didn't want to keep listening, well, that's their choice, but I feel that they will listen again in a short time.

Wow, only a week to Christmas! Do you have everything prepared? I think I'm good to go! I probably will by some small things next week to keep me occupied! There's a member family close by that has agreed to let us play Monopoly, so that'll be fun!

Well family, that's about all for this week, enjoy the pictures of the baptisms we have had as of late!

Take care, talk to you next week!

-- 
Elder Garrett Cederquist
Misión Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment