Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Monday, August 27, 2012

16 July 2012

Hi family on what is a relatively warm day here in Guayaquil. Well, not
really too much to report on this week, as I was able to talk to you on
Saturday. It's good to know that everyone was able to make it, and I know
Papa is now not having to worry about sicknesses or pains. I know that our
family might not be of the same faith, but I know that he is where God
needs him to be, and that he is in good hands.

We had our baptism on Saturday night, so everything turned out just fine.
It helped me keep focused and in good spirits. I even gave a talk yesterday
in Sacrament meeting, the first time in a while I've ben able to do so. It
turned out good!

As I mentioned, not much to report on this week, we just keep chugging
along, making the most out of our time!

Please tell everyone I say hi and that everything is going just fine here.

I love you all, take care this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment