Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Monday, August 27, 2012

30 July 2012 Chao Elder Burger

Hi again family! Wow, it has been another fast week, kind of sad as well,
as we said "Chao" to Elder Burger on Wednesday. He wrote me today saying
he's doing good, so that was a nice pick-me-up. But I think Ky mentioned
it, it's Monday again! This week we were able to work A LOT, finding many
new investigators, teaching them, putting baptismal dates, all that good
missionary stuff! And July has also left the building! The good month of
August will be here in a few days, which I'm excited for, not just because
it's my birthday month, but because we have several baptisms planned, and
we plan to have more than just a few! After having what you could call an
extended down time, we're getting back into things, and the ward is
supporting us a lot, which I'm very thankful for. The bishop also is very
supportive. The orders from him to Elder Garcia: To help me pick up the
sector, which he says he is willing to do. We're off to a good start! This
week will be a good indicator as well! It's a good feeling being able to go
out and share the Gospel with people, and I've mentioned this before, but
the time goes by super fast! Now I'm about to complete 19 months! I'm out
of adjectives to describe how quick that time has gone by. I could say them
in Spanish, but the translation would probably be the same!

I'm glad to hear you're all doing well and that you all had a good week!
I'll be sure to have a good week too! Tell everyone I say hi! Tell Nana I
say hi as well!

Have a fantastic week, I love you all!

--
Elder Garrett Cederquist
Misión Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

Before I forget, we were able to hear from the Area President on Friday,
Elder Rafael E. Pino, of the Seventy. It was a nice meeting. I think the
only thing that you could consider bad is that the AC was working just a
little too well! But all in all, it was nice to hear from a General
Authority. Rumor has it an Apostle will be coming in August or September,
so in the next few weeks we should be hearing more about that!

Ok, that's all for this week, I love you all, take care, have a fantastic
week!

--
Elder Garrett Cederquist
Misión Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment