Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Monday, August 27, 2012

23 Jul 2012

Hola familila! Wow, glad to hear you made it back from Colorado! I'm glad
to hear everything went well with the funeral service as well. Thanks for
the photos, it's good to see all the family is doing good. It's good to
hear that Nana is doing good as well!

Well, this week, not too much to write home about, but everything went
well. But the sad news is that Elder Burger will be leaving this week to
Germany to have an operation on his back. I'm pretty sad that he'll have to
leave, but it'll be good that he won't have the bother of an always-aching
back. Another Elder who only has 4 weeks remaining in his mission is now
with us as well, so  when Elder Burger leaves, Elder Garcia, from Mexico
City, Mexico (Mexico DF) will be my new companion, and then when he leaves,
well, who knows who will be my companion! Also leaving this week are the
sister missionaries who came with me from the MTC. I was able to talk to
them today as well, so you could say today I feel like I'm leaving too, but
not for five and a half more months! I should be soon receiving some
information about a return date, so as I've said before, stay tuned for
that!

Well, not too much to report on, other than all is good here, time is still
passing by really quickly! Tell everyone back there I say hi!

I love you all, have a fantastic week!

--
Elder Garrett Cederquist
MisiĆ³n Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment