Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Monday, August 27, 2012

20 Aug 2012 Chao Elder Garcia

Hola familia! Sorry for the delay, but we have been out and about around
Guayaquil today, as Elder Garcia was saying goodbye to several members in
other wards. He leaves tomorrow afternoon, so he was given time today to be
able to send his well-wishes. I even managed to see some members I knew, so
it was good to catch up with them. We had a pretty good week, with
yesterday being Stake Conference, so we attended in the nice stake center
which is close by. I'll be getting a new companion on Wednesday, meaning
tomorrow I'll be in a trio with the Elders in the neighboring sector. We
are making plans for a baptism for the beginning of September, along with
finding more people to teach! Oh the craziness of the mission! I think
after this week things will get back to normal, at least I hope so!  So
next week I'll have the information on everything that's going on! Thanks
again for the early birthday wishes, yeah, next Monday is the day! I'll
have to buy me something to celebrate. Cake and ice cream anyone? I'll have
to see how that works out!

Not a ton to write about today, but all is going well, it'll be a busy
week! I hope you all have a great week!

I love you all, take care!

--
Elder Garrett Cederquist
MisiĆ³n Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment