Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Monday, August 27, 2012

6 Aug 2012

Hello family once again from sunny Guayaquil! Wow, yet another week has
flown out the window, which I think Mom mentioned, and it's true! Now 19
months down, 5 to go, definitely worth saying  "And down the stretch they
come!" We had a pretty good week in finding and teaching more people, and
we're even more excited because we'll be having a baptism this weekend!
We're putting all our energy towards the work of the Lord, helping more and
people to come unto Him. And Elder Garcia keeps mentioning he wants to
finish strong, in two weeks he goes home, so he wants to leave the sector
strong, with good results! It's definitely a test of diligence, sure, it's
not running 100 meters in under 10 seconds, but blessing as many people as
possible in two weeks. I don't know if you can compare those two things, so
I hope you all can understand what I'm trying to get at! The old addage,
and something I've written in my journal more times than none, is there's a
lot to do and only a little time to do it.

Thanks for the early birthday wishes too, although it's still three weeks
away! I'm sure I'll be reading many of those in the weeks to come! Have a
safe trip to Colorado, say hi to everyone for me! I even received an early
birthday present today. Elder Burger's grandparents had sent him a pakage
with some German ham and sausage, but because he is back home, his package
arrived, and he mentioned to the office Elders that someone will need to
inherit said package, well, that someone would be me! We had to go to the
office today, so I was able to pick that up!  A definite score! That's a
good way to start off the week!

I love you all, hope you have a fantastic week! Talk to you next week!

--
Elder Garrett Cederquist
MisiĆ³n Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment