Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Sunday, November 4, 2012

1 Oct 2012

¡Hola familia! Wow, it's already October! I can't believe it! This week
went by really fast, and it was a fun week, too! We had our baptism this
week, everything turned out great with regards to that. This week is
General Conference yet again! Amazing how fast six months go by! We're
planning on bringing a lot of people, so we will be working really hard
this week in getting everyone committed to come. I was given yesterday
about 50 invitations to pass out, but I quickly realized that it'd be much
easier to hand those out to members, so they can also go around letting
people know of Conference, while we will also hand out a few invitations on
our own. We'll just have to keep in touch with everyone and make sure they
show up on Sunday. October looks like it will be a fantastic month, more
investigators usually are baptized after attending Conference, I'd say the
Prophet and the message he shares play a big part in that! And sure enough
this month will pass by as if it were only one week!  Where does all that
time go? I often find myself asking that question! And Ky mentioned it this
week, next thing you know it will be January! I try not thinking about that
too much, but I'd have to say it's the truth, it's right around the corner!

Thanks for all your updates this week, I always love hearing how everything
is going for you all! Next week I'll be sure to highlight my favorite talks
from General Conference! Stay tined for that!

Love you all, have a fantastic week! ¡Chao for now!

-- 
Elder Garrett Cederquist
Misión Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment