Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Sunday, November 4, 2012

15 Oct 2012 New Companion

¡Hola mi querida familia! Espero que se encuentren con bien! Well, it's
Monday again! And this week, I have a new companion! His name is Elder Coy,
from Cobán. Guatemala! He has 14 months on the mission, and seems excited
to work, which I like! It wasn't as sad as I thought it'd be sending off
Elder Rueschmann, but soon enough I'll be in the same spot! All the members
we visted were sad though, but they will be able to keep in touch, always
something nice. This week I will complete 7 months in the Amazinas 2nd
Ward! All the members now consider me a member of their ward! And I
consider all of them my ward family! I'm thinking I will probably end my
mission here in this ward. Only 12 weeks to go! It's kind of funny, the
training program for new missionaries is called "The First 12 Weeks", but
is there such a thing as "The Last 12 Weeks"? Perhaps no, but I know I'll
be working really hard to take advantage of the VERY short time I have left
here! I realized today how short that time will be, and what will I do
after? All I know is that it will be very cold!

Well family, not much else to report on this week, but it will be a good
one for sure!

Take care, I love you all, have a fantastic week!

Tell everyone I say hi!

-- 
Elder Garrett Cederquist
Misión Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment