Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Monday, November 12, 2012

12 Nov 2012 Transferred Again!

Hello family! Apologies for writing late today, but I was transferred this
morning from Guayaquil to the city of Santa Rosa, about 5 hours south of
Guayaquil. Santa Rosa is pretty close to Machala, where it seems eternities
ago I started my mission! It was rather unexpected, as the complete
transfers aren't for another two weeks, but I suppose it's for the best! It
is really possible that this will be my last sector, but we'll see, nobody
knows! The bummer about leaving Guayaquil is that I was going to have three
baptisms this upcoming Saturday, but now Elder Coy and his new companion
will have them! My new companion is Elder Castro, from Lima, Peru, the
first Peruvian companion in the 22 months I have on the mission. There's
always a first for everything! He has about 3 months on the mission, so
when I say new, I really mean it! Although it's sad leaving all the members
and investigators I got to know in Amazonas 2, I'm more excited than I
thought to be here in Santa Rosa. The Santa Rosa zone is well-known for
baptizing a lot, so that boosted my spirits!

I got quite a few emails from everyone today, thanks for writing me! I
don't have much time today, but next week I should be able to get back to
everyone!

Well, got to get going, a lot to do!

I love you all, have a fantastic week! Chao for now!


-- 
Elder Garrett Cederquist
MisiĆ³n Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment