Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Sunday, November 4, 2012

22 Oct 2012

Hello family! Wow, this week in the family we have some important dates!
First, Happy Birthday Mom tomorrow! And to Mom and Dad, Happy Anniversary
on Saturday! And what better way to celebrate the two dates than going to
see RSL play! Sounds good to me! Well, we had a pretty good week I'd say,
the first week with Elder Coy went pretty well. We found some more people
to teach, so we'll see how they progress. It's amazing how fast the time
has gone by! But don't worry, I'm not what they call "truncky" (those who
near the end of their missions and are only thinking of their houses).
Nope, I'm making sure I'm taking full advantage of the time that's left! I
want to enjoy the the I have left, not suffer in wondering what I'll do
after! Ha ha! So that's my plan for the next 11 weeks! Shouldn't be too
hard to accomplish that goal!

Well, to be honest, that's about it for this week, but hopefully I'll have
more to report on next week!

I love you all, hope you all have a fantastic week!

-- 
Elder Garrett Cederquist
MisiĆ³n Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment