Garrett in front of the Guayaquil Temple

Sunday, November 4, 2012

24 Sep 2012

¡Hola familia! Wow, another week has zipped by! On Saturday night the
thought came across my mind, "wow, just the other day it was Monday, and
now the week is almost over!" Wow, week 90 according to Dad, that leaves
about 14 more! I know without a doubt that that time will not seem as such!
Well, it's a darn good thing this week went by fast, or else I'd probably
be going crazy! As I mentioned last week, we HAD a baptism planned. All was
going well until the night of his baptism, when he never showed up, even
after multiple phone calls and house visits. His reason: "Sick with chicken
pox." I wasn't really sure what to do after that, so we've kind of left
that and moved on, we'll see what happens in the near future. We'll be
having another baptism this week, and this one seems more sure, ha ha! Wow,
we're just under two weeks away from General Conference, which should be
yet another great experience, especially after seeing Elder Christofferson
at the beginning of this month! Lots of things to learn and apply!

Well, that's about it for this week. And to answer Dad's question, I
haven't tried anything new in the way of foods, and we haven't had too many
service projects, but we're always looking for a way to help out! Kim
Salazar wrote me and said he got his mission call, so I was really excited
to hear that! Thanks for all the photos of the RSL events, looks like
you've all had a good time!

I love you all, I hope everything goes well for you this week!

Un abrazo para todos, les quiero mucho!

-- 
Elder Garrett Cederquist
Misión Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment